Saturday 4 December 2010

SOLVE SUNDSBO



Exploring different underwater photographers I decided to look at Solve Sundsbo's underwater fashion photography. These images jumped out at me inparticular, not because of the colours or the fashion but because of the body postions. I have found a small underwater digital camera that I am going to experiment with... I need to create my method for how I want my subjects to feel and be. I was thinking simply having them hold their breath until they can't anymore and documenting their body language and expressions. I'd keep the same 'uniform' throughout my whole project unless I feel that it needs changing for some reason or other. I want to capture both the relaxation and trust from the sitter at the beginning of the shoot and then finishing with their final emotion whether it be angry, distressed or exhausted.

No comments:

Post a Comment