Sunday 5 December 2010

SHOOT 5 - METHOD AND IMAGES

For Shoot 5 I used method 3 again to see what reaction I would get from a different subject, again a male subject but I thought it would be an interesting idea to compare them. I got a very similar reaction but the way in which this subject tried to keep himself underwater for as long as he could was to hold himself down using his arms and holding onto the side of the bath.
I think as I am this close to what I really want I need to step back and figure out what I want to capture. Do I want the reaction or do I want the affter effect as a portrait... I am going to now explore both, separating them so they are confusing and not easy to tell what they are. Doing the whole process and describing that process but putting it with a photograph of the after effect on emotions. Or having the moment of panic photograph with all the other ones I capture from other shoots? I'm going to try it all out, then to move onto a new location and method.




































No comments:

Post a Comment