Sunday 5 December 2010

SHOOT 2 - METHOD AND IMAGES

METHOD 2 - treatment
Duration = 30 minutes
Location - Bath
Conditions - Warm water, half full.
Uniform - White tank top and black/dark bottoms.
Ask the subject to be serious and then whatever they say I will dismiss.
Ask them to relax.
10 minutes in - pour warm water over them.
20 minutes in - pour cold water over them.
25 minutes in - 5 minutes to relax and recover.
I chose this method in reaction to my trial method, I took the duration down to 30 minutes because I could still get the emotion and tension through a shorter time that 1 hour. I had the same location of the bath for convenience as I am still at the experimental stage. I kept the water luke warm so it would still get colder - especially when the cold water was poured over their head. I chose equal intervals for pouring the water so they would get a chance to slightly recover but still provoke that nervous feeling of what will happen next.
Overall this second shoot was very interesting, this time a male subject, his reactions got very extreme, he got distressed, upset and confused. I documented this and I have cut it down to 10 images for the process. These images are very interesting. I want to try this method on a female subject to see how diffrernt the reactions are.














































No comments:

Post a Comment