Sunday 5 December 2010

SHOOT 3 - METHOD AND IMAGES

For shoot 3 I used method 2. I wanted to test this method out on a female subject as well, to see what different reaction I would get. This shoot went well, it was very interesting as the female subject is naturally quite a nervous character and this made her very uncomfortable for the shoot. However I don't think this method really gets the emotions I wanted to explore, I wanted an exhaustion and a panic and very distressed not this subtle short moments of emotion that is more uncomfortable and a bit nervous than extreme. But would I be going too far if I took it more extreme? I'd probably have to warn the subjects before, maybe use Gillian Wearing's idea of using the public or stating what will happen but keeping it quite mysterious still.





















No comments:

Post a Comment